Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pity Party

These are the only types of parties I get invited to. I like it that way. I don't have to dress up all fancy and look like a little skank. I can eat whatever the hell I want and when there is only one person it's less likely that there will be physical violence when my self pitying gets out of control.

I had a long day today. Work was busy with meaningless rearranging of clothes and whatnot. It's totally draining, especially when you stop to really think about what you are doing. I feel like punching myself in the head when I hear myself start talking really seriously about my work. I know that instead of feeling sorry for myself I should just get on with what I have to do, but damn it everyone has the right to a pity party. Get out your party hat and join me...hahaha.

If you've noticed my blogs (yes the 2 that I have written so far!) might be kind of random....I don't think straight, there's no logic. I switch from one topic to another at a whim. I think it makes for more interesting reading.

Next topic....soooo...tomorrow I have the day off. This seems like an exciting thing, but it's not. I have a trillion things to do: laundry, dishes, gotta pick up a skateboard, work on my resume, work on my art, relax, eat.....and whatever else. I guarantee you that I will maybe do one of those things. I will end up sleeping in and feeling too tired to do anything. *sigh*

Yes it's tough to be me! Just kidding...I know that everyone else on the planet has to do the exact same things as me it's just I don't know how to manage my time properly. I also have no idea how to relax. Those two things I'm sure make the world of difference.
Maybe I will start planning my days off..you know....hour by hour. I wonder if I can be that disciplined? I guess I won't know till I do it. Maybe tomorrow will be my test run.

Shit I just changed the font somehow...weird. Sorry about that friends! Sooooo......I ate a bunch of these chips at my party....chedder and sour cream.....they were disgustingly good and I know they will make me feel sick very shortly. :(
Wooooaaahhhhh so I just fixed the font...man I'm getting smarter everyday!!

Ok I'm bored now, so I'll write again later when my mind wanders into some more interesting territory!

ZOINKS!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I just read my own blog and I was bored. Hahaha...I rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so funny!!! I really like your bitching I mean blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read about two lines and gave up. You fail at everything. If you want something real to talk about, something that everyone on the internet wants to read, I suggest you come talk to me.

    ReplyDelete