Monday, May 31, 2010

Al Pacino

What can I say about Al Pacino? well....I love him. People always make fun of him for the whole 'Hoo ahh' thing from Scent of a Woman....but fuck you guys...I love that movie. He's friggin' awesome in it, and you know it. So if you make fun of Al in my presence I will get mad at you. For those people who don't like him....have you ever watched Serpico? Dog Day Afternoon? Those are two of the best movies he's ever done and that have been made. He's brilliant in them. For those people who think Scarface is the only good movie he's ever made....well you are stupid, most of the people who like this movie are on drugs. There's no doubt that it is an awesome film but there are so many better ones. The Godfather....awesome...Carlito's Way...awesome.....Panic in Needle Park....awesome. You catch my drift. Yes he's better than Robert De Niro....yes I said it, cause it's true. So to all the Al haters....shut up. Do not comment if you have nothing but praise for him! :P

So if you are a fan of Al then check out my newest drawing and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh h-amber-ger...you are sooo goood. I would just like to add Glen Garry Glen Ross to your list of awesome movies he's been in. I also would like to share that I love how he wears those man heels in every movie he's in.
    You picked a great old picture of him, and I love how his name is across his face.,..effin sweet as usual dude :P
    In closing, Bye. (from Janey)

    ReplyDelete