Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Funnyness...is that a word?

I don't know if funnyness is a word....it is being underlined by my spellcheck so I guess not. Though so is the word spellcheck....hmmmmm. Whatever. That is not the point of my ramblings here. I wanted to talk a little about what things make me laugh. Well.....pretty much anything actually. I think I just spent the better part of my pity party looking at those demotivational posters (there goes spellcheck again....sheesh) let me say some are totally hilarious yet at the same time cruel and wrong. Why do they make me laugh so much? For instance I saw a couple of different ones of random girls on myspace, and they unknowingly took pics of themselves with some rather embarrassing items in the room. Example...a chick looking sexy but with a pooh in the toilet which you can clearly see. Why Lord Why?? Whhyyyyyyy do you not look for those simple things that could potentially embarrass you for the rest of your life? Yet here I am laughing. I'm mean, but I cannot help it. Part of me feels terrible for the girl and part of me thinks she's stupid for being in such a hurry to put a sexy pic up on myspace. Dudes and Dudettes......c'mon.....do you want to be a demotivational poster? I sure as hell don't...which is why I'll be checking for turds in any pic I take from now on!

hahahahahahaha

Man I love blogging. I wish this could be my full time job. Just ranting and raving like a loony and having people like me for it rather then think I should be put away!
I wonder if it's normal to blog more than once a day. Is it? I don't know shit from shinola. I am going to blog twice,maybe three times a day,just cause I can!

I would like to leave you with this image.......I hope it makes you laugh!





2 comments:

  1. Hey I came over to visit from Twitter... hope you do end up making a full time living from blogging!

    I've made a leeeetle bit of cash, but only after blogging for a year. It's totally something you have to love and learn about! <3

    I'm sure you'll get the hang of it!

    also, you and everyone else thinks those posters are hilarious. I would never hang one in my house though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've seen that turd photo and it definitely deserves to be a page in your blog. keep on bloggin' amber, your antics are entertaining

    ReplyDelete