Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Read it and weep for me

I just spent the last half an hour vacuuming like a mad woman, and I'm still not finished. I am completely drenched. My vacuum has a broken belt so I've been using the attachment, which is why it's taking me so long. It is 1000 degrees in my apartment, I am hot. We have no air conditioner yet and the fan does nothing but blow fire onto me. I hate this apartment for sooooo many reasons that I won't go into but suffice it to say I wish I never moved here.

So yeah I ate the greatest half a sandwich that my boyfriend left for me. It's from The Augusta House and holy shit it was so yummy! So yummy that I'm writing about it. I don't know what it was called but it had grilled chicken breast with goats cheese, roasted peppers and some weird green sauce. AMAZING!!!! It could be the best sandwich I ever ate, or it could be because I hadn't eaten all day and the taste of shit probably would have been amazing cause I was so hungry! hahha...just kidding. I don't like the taste of pooh.....not that I'd know....uhhhh.....forget it!

Goats cheese. Let's pause and think about this for a second. It's good. It's really effing good. I'm lactose intolerant....just thought I'd throw that out there. So it's difficult for me to eat anything good. I do eat cheese, in the appropriate places (at home, near toilet :P) So far so good with the goat cheese....no rumblings in my tummy yet. Buuuut I'll give it another half an hour. Sometimes it likes to sneak up on me. My point is (yes I have one) GOAT'S CHEESE TASTES FRIGGIN' AMAZING AND I LOVE IT!!!!!

Next topic...I got a sunburn yesterday on my shoulders, whilst on my walk to get my sunscreen. Hah...kinda ironic!

Right now I am thinking about the fact that I have to finish vacuuming and I have a really sore back and I don't want to do it. Vacuuming while bent over like an 80 year old hunchback using a little attachment that only sucks up approx. 3.8 pieces of dirt at a time is not fun. Imagine doing the entire bedroom carpet. IMAGINE!!! It hurts me. *sigh*

I have razor burn on my legs.

2 comments:

  1. Um, hi. I'm Anonymous. Actually, it's Janey. I hate vacuuming as well, I'm pretty sure I hate it more than you do, even though I don't have a fancy blog to bitch about it on like you do. Also, I'm jealous of your sandwich. Oh, please tell me more about your delicious sandwich while I'm sitting here starving.. well, I'm technically not starving since Doug just made me a baked chicken breast and salad, but I COULD have been starving, did you even fucking consider that? Oh, and one more thing: I currently have razor burn on my bikini line, I'm pretty sure that makes me better than you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.....bikini line razor burn does make you better than me!! and hey ask Doug if he wants to make me some food!! I am currently starving!

    ReplyDelete