Tuesday, August 21, 2012

WWAD.

I've spent the past 2 days cleaning and organizing my stuff, stuff that I have accumulated over a period of 15 years. This is not an easy feat.....and it's hard parting with some of my things, but I must do it. I'm by no means a minimalist but part of my brain needs minimalism to keep myself calm. My creativity needs clutter....therein lies the problem of my life!

I go through phases where I throw everything away and then regret it. I think because it becomes so overwhelming that I figure it's the only thing I can do. There has to be a better way though......doesn't there? I'm trying to follow the whole "if you haven't worn an item of clothing for a year then throw it out" rule........but the problem is that I think that maybe one day I will work at a job where I can wear my own clothing and then I will be sad that I threw it all away.

At the same time, I want everything gone! hahaha....it's hard to be me sometimes! :P


So school is starting again very soon and I'm super excited! What has happened to me? I used to really loathe school, but I think it's because now I'm doing something that I really want to do that I get excited about it. I actually really can't wait to start my Abnormal Psychology class....I know it has nothing to do with Makeup Artistry but I loooove it! I like working my brain.....and I love learning new things!

I don't want summer to end though.....



No comments:

Post a Comment