Monday, August 16, 2010

What's up four eyes?




I spent most of today working on a new drawing commission. It's going really well and thanks to my new glasses my eyes don't feel like they are going to fall out of my face!
I still feel like I don't have enough time to do everything I need to. When I get on a roll with my drawing I can't stop....anyone who is creative can understand that I think. So where does that leave the dishes? still in the sink obviously.

It's really shitty knowing I have to go back to the dungeon again tomorrow. Don't get me wrong I like shopping for clothes and things but that place is like night of the living dead, day after day after day. Someone needs to hire a zombie killer for that place.

On a happier note, the skateboard show looks fantastical! Thanks to anyone who went out to see it! I'm sure it's up for roughly a month, though I could be mistaken. You should really check it out! There are so many awesome artists in Hamilton. I don't know why I'm so shocked sometimes. I suppose it's cause I spend my days in Jackson Square and it's hard to imagine a creative world outside that.
So I guess the art crawl was packed. I honestly don't like that stuff at all and don't usually go to art crawls...too many people :P I checked out the skateboard show pretty much as soon as it started and then went home. After standing at work for 8 hours I didn't feel like walking around looking at art. I was cranky to say the least.
But I heard there was a great turn out so I'm happy about that! I would love to be part of another group show again. It's a great way to get some art out there without the pressure of a solo show and doing it all yourself.

Well that's about all for now. I'm tired and I need to get ready to kill some zombies tomorrow....or atleast stun them with my death stare. JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment