Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ridley Scott give me back the 2 1/2 hours of my life that you stole!!

Honestly. What the hell can I say about Robin Hood? Oh I know....IT SUCKED!!!!! Ridley Scott has lost it clearly...he had to rip off his own movie Gladiator to make this piece of crap. I was pretty excited to see Russell Crowe, I'm a big fan of his. I'm sorry Russell that you made a very bad career choice. Of course this is just my opinion, but I'm right. So there. There were so many scenes that if you put on a gladiator outfit and stuck them in Rome you'd never know the difference. It was laughable....I did actually LOL...hahha. Apparently according to my boyfriend I don't have an indoor voice....hahha....well I don't think I can be blamed for this one. If I would have paid I would have gone back out and asked for a refund.
But it absolutely kills me that they can spend millions.....MILLIONS.....how many millions you ask?? How about $200 million!!!!....on a movie and it is still utter crap. Kinda makes me wanna barf. Why don't you throw some of that precious money over here....I'm sure I can find a good use for it. Like helping homeless people, people who are dying and starving to death. It's pretty disgusting. Imagine what that money could do?
Aaaaaand to top it all off there wasn't even one damn scene where Robin hood steals from the rich and gives to the poor. You know what the whole premise was??? It was his life before he became Robin Hood. Screw you Ridley you dink, making people believe that they are gonna see some good heroic battles. BORING!!!!!! I mean I was actually texting my sister while I was "watching" it! and I loathe people who do that, but I just couldn't help myself. I found myself wishing I was watching this version of Robin Hood and knowing that anything he'd do, he'd do it for me!





Soooooo, Robin Hood fucked up my day. Remember yesterday I was going to try and plan my time out and get things done? Well.....not so much. I did the dishes. I tried to do laundry (don't get me started) No luck picking up the skateboard today. One bonus that I didnt' expect to do was change the bed sheets! YAY ME! I was just about to sit down and draw but I needed to get my anger out, so I thought I'd write and release it! hahaha. It's working.

......sorry I just ate a sub and lost my train of thought. I'll write again later....and it will be something art related....I promise!! :D

2 comments:

  1. if you ask me, nothing can compare to kevin costner combined with a lil brian adams in the background...now that's robin hood. either that or men with tights :P there was no need for another. no. need.

    ReplyDelete